LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
I think this looks great - for some reason I feel like the cross is too square. Maybe a more evil cross that ends in spikes? I love eyes and the placement of them, its very descriptive.
Hah this is awesome...but I'm sorry, where's the Emily part? I'm not sure I see the "rival, laborious, or eager" aspect in here...otherwise I think it's a great design.
I like where this is going, maybe you could try making the eyes look more tired since you are going to laborious, which means to mean hard work or training etc. so you get tired, or maybe some sweat drops.
9 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
I think this looks great - for some reason I feel like the cross is too square. Maybe a more evil cross that ends in spikes? I love eyes and the placement of them, its very descriptive.
Hah this is awesome...but I'm sorry, where's the Emily part? I'm not sure I see the "rival, laborious, or eager" aspect in here...otherwise I think it's a great design.
You already know how I feel about this...
Love. so you. wouldn't change a thing.
it's cool!!!
I like where this is going, maybe you could try making the eyes look more tired since you are going to laborious, which means to mean hard work or training etc. so you get tired, or maybe some sweat drops.
something to consider
it reminds me of halloween.. i'm not saying that's bad.. that's just what it reminds me of.
i like the eyes
i love him. it definitely suits you
Post a Comment