Thursday, October 1

they almost named me senator. my dad used veto

6 comments:

Boris Poletaev said...

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

swrong said...

It's a little odd that only one thing is solid black...and some of the lines get lost because of that- specifically the right sword through the wings. Otherwise it looks very epic.

Chris said...

I agree I think there needs to be more filled areas.

meimei said...

i agree! and must he has 2 sword/cross? can he just hold one cross? and some solid black~

binacted said...

can someone please say somthing about how weird the hand is? the hand is weird as shit. i cant stand it! MICHAEL. FOR GOD's SAKE (pun intended) make my captain's right hand properly rendered in space

Chrissy said...

Yes, that hand is weird as shit. Had I been in class today I probably would have pointed that out. Adding more solid black would be a smart move perhaps in the breast plate, assuming that is armor and not a bare chest. If it it a bare chest then you should add hair... but only on one side.