who won?
I gave you a 9 because you didn't fix the leg like I told you to. :P
The evil twin.
the centaur... duh
definitely looks better with battle scene.
whats with the lighting bolt?
AHH parry. parry. use the shield man. cmon he's just taking that stab. any experienced little centaur warrior knows that we"wait, parry, parry, sheild, lunge, jab, swing. that's the combo simple. see?i just dont like how unrealistic it is to represent these guys like they can't spar. i mean PLA-EASE!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
who won?
I gave you a 9 because you didn't fix the leg like I told you to.
:P
The evil twin.
the centaur... duh
definitely looks better with battle scene.
whats with the lighting bolt?
AHH parry. parry. use the shield man. cmon he's just taking that stab. any experienced little centaur warrior knows that we"
wait, parry, parry, sheild, lunge, jab, swing.
that's the combo simple. see?
i just dont like how unrealistic it is to represent these guys like they can't spar. i mean PLA-EASE!
Post a Comment